Wednesday, April 29, 2009

From Struggle To Glory

On monday morning my uncles have argue about selling the station again,and again pressure has pressing me again,my friend in klang have event and my friend in kepong went to genting for a birthday celebration, i have no one to share the dificulties but at night i decide to go back to God house and talk to him alone many problem i have told him i been talking to him for 2 hour then i went home but after the next day everything has charge al my uncles hve charge they're mind they said i am right is not worth is to sell in this time of economy they said we sould maintain it this is our blood,come suddenly then i start to think this is God work he is helping me,the bible said dont worry be happy God will be with you this word is true this is God Glory praise the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment