Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Life In Pro Direct

Is already three months in pro direct i begin to enjoy what i am doing, in the begining i realy struggle, for the past three months is realy hard for me and i almost give up but lucky i have a great leader and a great manager guided me, today after three months i am a diffrence person, now i have promoted to leader so is my time to guide the new guys, now i still learning how to improve my leadership and i am very desire to learn, i have knew many new friends here, my long term goal is to become manager in two years, i am shock when i meet the youngest manager in the company, she is only 19 years old i was thinking she can do it i also can do it, i finally found a new life and a new career my is to lead a group of quality chinese i dont know it will happen or not but i will do the best, if my friend is looking for job i will sure recomment them in this company because is really a great oppotunity but must work hard for it, i wish my dream come true i will do the best

No comments:

Post a Comment