Saturday, July 9, 2011

Living At Sri Hartamas

Already nine months me and my mum shift here at sri hartamas everything is convenien here but everything is expensive and is near my office and my mum office sometimes i pass by kepong i really thinking about the pass time happy time i will remember it orther thing i let it pass and move foward here at sri hartamas is consider near to a lot of because now many high way and the palace will soon be complete. I meet some new friend here, well is consider lucky they are friendly and nice. i meet one of my old friend from kepong secondary school mate kevin ong last two month he said he shift back to kepong and he said he is jobless and now full time commit to herbalife i hope he is doing well sometimes when free maybe i should call him for a drink. well i think thats all nothing to say already wish all my friend healty

No comments:

Post a Comment